To ensure safe and secure visit of a patient, Apollo Spectra Hospital is now fully prepared and geared up to face challenges posed by COVID in order to provide safe and secure health care services to its patients. The key objective of the measures is to ensure patient that Apollo Spectra is safe for OPD and IPD services.
Strict Monitoring at the Entrance Itself
• In order to achieve the near Zero infection due to COVID, Apollo Spectra has introduced a triple screening mechanism at the entry level itself.
• Thermal Screening will be performed on every individual entering the premises thus ensuring separation of those suffering with high temperature at first stage itself.
• In case of symptoms, identified patient will be kept in isolation for further medical intervention as per as guidelines issued by ICMR.
• All patients are provided with sanitizers and mask thus reducing the chances of infection.
Implementation of Infection Prevention Measures
• Physical distancing of minimum 3 feet distance, sanitising hands frequently, wiping patient’s files/cards etc before & after handover are several measures that will ensure Infection Prevention during the visit to hospital.
• House Keeping team are always in protection suits, and sanitise frequently touched areas (like chairs, door handles, tables etc) and will be following WHO & ICMR protocols thus eliminating chances of spreading infection.
• Deep cleaning with scrubbing and sanitisation of all areas will be undertaken as defined in the protocols.
Safety Measures during Clinical Procedures
• Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Lab Technicians, Operation Theatre Staff and Technicians, Ward Boys and other hospital staff involved in clinical procedures being performed in Out Patient Area, Diagnostics Labs, In Patient Wards, ICU, Operation Theatres etc, will compulsorily wear masks and safety suits at all times, and use sanitizers frequently.
• Bio-Medical Waste is properly collected in allocated disposable bags and discarded by strictly following the protocols.
• Regular cleaning with scrubbing, sanitisation and fumigation measures will be undertaken at all these locations as per as protocols.
• Food & Beverages team follows all safety protocols, and ensures kitchen hygiene and sanitisation during preparation and also while delivering the same.
Apollo Spectra Hospital call upon every one visiting the premises to stay 100% safe and also support us in ensuring stringent safety protocols to be followed as defined by WHO and ICMR, Govt of India.
Being part of Apollo Group rich experience in providing health care services with near-zero infection risk even during COVID pandemic. Our easy admission and discharge ensure a hassle-free experience for our patients.